Pembrokeshire County Council Information
Safeguarding Children, Young People and Adults...Everybody`s Business
Pupil Safeguarding Brochure
All children have ‘rights’ but with ‘rights’ come ‘responsibilities’. You are responsible:
- To learn
- To take care of yourself
- To show love and respect
- To listen to others
- To look after your environment
Who can help you?
- A trustworthy adult.
- A member of your family, teacher, support staff member, or Headteacher in your school.
- Members of your school restorative team
- ChildLine – 24 Hour free helpline 0800 1111
- NSPCC Child Protection 24-Hour free helpline 0808 800 5000
- Pembrokeshire Social Care 08708 509 508
- Police 999