Our visions and values are at the core of everything we do. They underpin our teaching and learning, and provide an environment which prepares our pupils as confident, happy citizens.
Within our school community our ambition is to offer quality educational provision within a caring, tolerant and secure environment whilst fostering in our pupils the positive attitudes, values and beliefs necessary for the multicultural citizens of tomorrow’s world.
Our School Aims: Nod yr Ysgol
- To provide an inclusive and happy environment in which children feel safe, secure valued and respected
- For all pupils to achieve their potential and take responsibility for their learning and achievement
- To understand, embrace and live the “Values” of the school in school and outside school.
- To inspire and empower pupils to have high expectations and aspirations.
- To develop a school with strong Welsh ethos where pupils are proud to use the Welsh language
- To encourage 100% attendance
- To be respectful and tolerant of others